Steve and I have hit a bump in our plans. Last week, I injured my foot and the results of the x-ray show a fracture in the top of my foot by my big toe. I’m down until my boot arrives, but will still need to remain immobile. I will know more after meeting with an orthopedic Dr in a week or so.
We will continue to hold private gatherings in the back of our store, but we cannot open as planned. We can still be used by God for this community and we know God will bless and keep us.